AstroCartoGraphy® : EARTHLINES™ Location Astrology
Start here for your Initial Consultation
EARTHLINES™ maps out your Personal Power Zones. Action zones are shown on your personal maps to find your best places for travel, relocation, career, relationship, soul destiny, and business expansion. About 85% of the consultation is good for life.
I call this 1.5 hour consultation EARTHLINES™ because it combines several different techniques used in locational astrology. A major part of this consultation is popularly known by the trade name AstroCartoGraphy®, which shows power zones around the world. With EARTHLINES ™, you receive regional and global maps that include major asteroids, Chiron, and node soul destiny lines. You also receive a list of parans which help you understand the subtle differences of places only 100 miles apart, north or south. Another unique map is drawn on a transparency, called a Local Space Map (your personal astrological Feng Shui for your home, choosing an important meeting place for business or romance, or finding the best way to jaunt around Europe). All of this is good for the rest of your life! Additionally, temporary moving lines called transits and progressions are included.
You may choose up to three locations for detailed analysis. Your personal consultation can be done in person in Portland, Oregon, by telephone, Skype, or through the mail. Numerous maps, audio recording, explanatory booklet, three short reports on locations you choose, and other important information is included. This is the most thorough relocation astrology consultation available. If you already did the quick and inexpensive ACG maps elsewhere, this consultation will have some redundancy but you will receive much greater depth of understanding.
Side notes: 1) Fairly accurate birth time is required. If you need to order your birth certificate through county records where you were born, check to see if they offer what is generically called “the long form” as the birth time may or may not be included on the birth certificate. 2) There is not one place on planet earth that is going to give you everything- love, money, health and enlightenment. That place is only within you. Some locations are better for career, others for relationships, so think about your priorities. 3) Married? Each person needs their own maps, so that is two consultations. When both people in a relationship do the consultation, I add in a third map called a Composite Map that merges the two of you into one. There is no extra charge for the composite when you do both consultations together. Each person needs their own maps, so that would be two consultations for a couple. 4) Even if you never plan on moving, the maps can help you with vacations, where to market or publish the book you write or invention you create. 5) Short distance moves may not show much change between locations (although the Local Space Map will help on short moves). 6) Although most of your maps are good for life, some people do follow up consultations at future dates on specific locations, or update the temporary maps if they are planning a move or trip.
- You will choose whether to have your session in person, by phone, or Skype.
- You will get a world map with your major power lines and regional maps with both regional major and minor power lines that are good for the duration of your life.
- You will get 3-4 relocation charts which show how moving or different time zones affect the tone of the natal chart.
- You will get temporary, transit and progressed maps for your location that are good for 3-12 months.
- You will get a local space map, akin to your personal “Feng Shui,” for choosing auspicious locations for dates, meetings, or important events.
- You will get short reports on 3 specific locations of your choosing.
- We look at your natal chart for the effect of travel or relocation
- For partners in relationships: each partner will need their own Earthlines consultation. When both partners sign up, I provide an extra set of Composite maps for the relationship at no additional charge.
- Your session is recorded. I will email you a link where you can download the MP3 audio recording.
Appointments rescheduled with less than 24 hours notice are subject to a $25 fee. Appointments that are cancelled altogether within 48 hours of the appointment are charged $50 to help cover the cost of lost preparation time.